lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

Todo corre bem





hello Everone from Matshidiso in Portugal,todo corre bem,that means everything is going well,im having such a great time.We had the intercultural party wich was wonderfull,then visited a place called Sintra which was such fun and we got to visit old palaces and see how royalty used to live in Portugal.There was Fado night when we went to listen to Portuguese singers and so many other things,visit around Lisbon and visit to a theater.Ok let me not make anyone jealous. I am now able to get around on my own which is a great accoumplishement since i was so worried about it because the transport system here is different from the one in Botswana. I must say im still not satisfied with the weather,i cant wait till its very hot and no rain whatsoever. Its been two weeks since i officially started work. Portuguese classes just ended and now the challenge begins for me to practice. I am so sorry i still dont have photos for you but promise to post them in a week´s time.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario