martes, 18 de mayo de 2010




Dumela Rra/ Mma
Le kae!!! ( How are you )
This language is Setswana, from Botswana, the country of Janet and Matshi !!!!!!
I'm in Maun, the little village in northwest of Botswana. Is the most famous place of Safaris in Africa!!!!
My time here is great and now in this days start winter !!!! Some people told me in June Maun it's so really freeze!!!
In this three months I did a lot of differents things but I haven't got time or space for explain all!!! Im working with kids in the schools, we do it differents clubs about HIV-AIDS and sexual education!!! I shooting different videos for that NGO about HIV, the impact of migration to the families,...
My life here it's so really diferrent than in my country, but I like it because is quite and relaxing !!! The people it's so relly friendly, and with some friends every weekend we organize some dinners, a kind of intercultural nights!!!!
I want to sharing with you some pictures about my work here
This blog is a great idea!!!! and it's so really important to sharing our experiences, life in the differents 8 countries.

See you soon people!!!!
tsamaya sentle

Biel Martínez Lorca.

1 comentario: