miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010


Hello everybody, Bonjour, Ni yiibeogo

I come to give you some news. . In France all is great. It is difficult to describe all the emotion I’m living at the present time in Bordeaux. It’s very fantastic to me because my daily life is stronger than I believed. Today except my skin color I am more European than African. Thanks to my tutor Samuel who takes care of me and changes myself. In the organisation with the team workers and youth workers, I’m very happy in this project and I know I will learn many things. Next to the organisation there is a public library, a cinema where I spend my free time. Also, I share my house with a Venezuelan trainee Miguel (who benefited from an EVS here in 2007), he stays in France for his end studies. Thanks to him I discovered lot of European and South America recipes. Moreover this Saturday I participated in his cooking workshop within an adult activity of the organisation and it was very funny. In April it will be my time to share my African cooking culture especially from Burkina. In the organisation I learn to use computer, internet. In Burkina it’s a bit expensive to learn it but now I’m more and more self confident with this… and as you can read now I’m learning English!!!
I wish you the best in this wonderful experience. See you.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario