domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

Welcome to the EuroAfrican voluntary service 2010!


Dear volunteers,

I wish you to enjoy this space of sharing, exchange, discussion, learning and fun. It will be a blog where you are invited to share the experiences of your project, stories in different languages, images of colours, tastes and smells you discover, issues you like to discuss among you or with other interested people in the world.
It is a space for you but, first of all, it will be created by you!
Also the actual structure is just provisional, so we invite you to propose changes and decide together how you want to shape your common space.

I wish you a rich, fruitful and unique experience.
And let's keep in touch :)

Davide Tonon
Coordinator of the EuroAfrican Voluntary Service project

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello,Olá, Bonjour, Hola, Jambo, Ciao!!



    How do we say hi in Setswana? :D...

    Let me start with a small introduction. I'm Mariana from Portugal.My hometown is Porto, I have 23 years old and wish to studdy the roots of Economic Development, that's why I chose this project.

    By now my bags are packed and my arms open to embrace a complete new experience!

    Wish everybody a nice trip.

    Hugs
    Mariana (My friends call me Mih)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello everybody!!!!

    I'm Biel, from Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain)
    I have 23 years old, and Im study cinema and art history in the university.

    I'm so really happy , because this project start in a few days.
    And It's a great opportunity to sharing this blog with the people of the project EUROAFRICAN

    Im going to botswana (Maun) in 29 of Janauary!!!

    Wish everybody a nice trip, and you will be happy!!!!

    Hugs and bye bye ( adèu- in catalan)
    Biel.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hola!
    I'm Cristina from Italy. As Biel I studied cinema and art history in the university. I like juggling, theater, but above all I have a deep love for african continent. This is the reason why I choose this project.
    I'm going to Burkina Faso, in the association Mjca, Dunia la vie.
    I will give you more news from Africa next days.. I'm happy to share my experiences with all of you.
    Now wish you a very very cool trip!
    Bye:)
    Cristina

    ResponderBorrar