domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

laa fibé! salut! ciao!
I arrived at ouaga just a week ago. now I can understand the reson why who came here in Africa for first time can t spend a long time without come back again. It s a flashing experience; the landscape, the colours are very different from ours. for sure I will come back in Italy more rich as I ever thought. from the 1st moment I had a great welcome from my tutor Yasmina, Ablaissé, David, Sandrina, Norbert and all burkinabé I met. I have a strong feeling that here cultural differences are considerated important resources, not a problem. This is a very very important thing, an important teaching. People who works at Dunia la vie are very nice and helpful; this is the reason why it's not so much hard to be far from family and friends. Here cultural exchange are welcome, and I think I' m gonna learn a lot of great things from all of them. First days I had to face a bit of pratical difficult to adjust in in a new place. As normal there are some differences between us and burkinabé, but less than I expected. This is the first prejudice that we broke down:)
Now I'm gonna learn how to speak mooré, so I say you again Laa fibé!
I give your more news and maybe some photos next days.
A bientot!!!
Cristina

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario