viernes, 29 de enero de 2010

Hello everybody,
My name is Modeste Goumbani, i was born in Burkina Faso on 24th february of 1984. I'm 26. I'm study right in Burkina. There is problems with the study so i have chose to work in association field. I'm a member of the association "Dunia-la-vie". This project is very important for me because it allow me to learn and share experiences in other continent of Africa. After few days in France, i'm enjoy by the reception. Now i'm in Bordeaux, i'm working to the ABC association which is a MJC ( house of young and culture )in Blanquefort.




I began to visit the town of Bordeaux and I think that it incomparable to Burkina Faso.
Thank you for the opportunity to be here, so thank to Globalink project for the think of people of Burkina Faso.
I wish you so lucky and courage.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario