martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

MY LAST ENTRY.






Hola amigos´
the last couple of months have been hectic but as usual fun. My project took a sudden turn at the end of August due to visa uncertainty and I have been taking it one day at a time. But this is the last entry am going to make, spain has been really cool to be here, all the new people I met and the mountain of things I have learnt,During my intermediate evaluation in three weeks ago we talked about the footprints we are going to leave and I dont know about the rest of you Euroafrican volunteers but I do hope that our project has put a dent on the ignorance obscurity and stereotypes that surround our respective nations and continents. I hope that we leave somefootprints to be remembered by those we met and that we have in some way touched someones life, because I know for sure that mine has been changed for the better.
To Janet and Matsidishu, Good luck till when you finish.
To biel Mariana, laia,modeste,christina and all the respective tutors and coordinators.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!! especially for the pleasure of meeting you all.


kwaherini!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario