martes, 12 de octubre de 2010
















Hello my dear friends volunteer!!!
Just wish all the good end of service. My project comes to an end, on October 17th and I go in Ouagadougou into my country on October 19th.
Just before returning on October 16th, my association ABC and I let us organize an African day in the city where I live who is Blanquefort.
Besides on October 11th I was in Toulouse one of the cities of France with two friends to visit the city, museum, and the modern agriculture(farming) called " the culture under greenhouse ". By visiting this site it was a real shock to see another method of culture very modern and very diversified. (See the photo).
To finish I show you various photos which stood out a lot to me throughout my voluntary service!!!
Good wind in all for project has to come and good journey for return.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario