lunes, 5 de julio de 2010

ola again


Hello again my fellow EVSers

Now what can i say it has been three months already and hei im not home sick anymore,(well maybe just a little).its summer and im having more fun things to do,im working on doing my own personal project either by end of July or beggining of august.I must say i am scared to be undertaking something like this because i have to take all the responsibility and this is a new thing for me.but with all the support i have im sure i can make it work,i cant tell you yet what i will be doing but in time you will all have the priviledge of knowing.so now i feeel like i own Lisbon,(hahaha) well mainly because i can get around on my own.Then there is the house i live in,as older volunteers leave new ones come in and that means im meeting new people all the time and its such an adventure because you never know who is coming and what they are like but its still fun.i am working on a little exposition about my country so people will learn more about it,im doing some project for Leonardo Da Vinci Internship programme,over the weekend i volunteered at a music festival since my organisation had its own tent there,then there was there was the event done on sunday 04/07/2010 to help raise funds for Haiti held here at Rota Jovem my host org,i helped make some jewellery to be sold there,so you see i have a lot of fun things to do.anyway keep reading as i keep blogging

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario