jueves, 8 de julio de 2010

HOLA EVERYONE,

So now am better accastomed t my enviroment here in Spain, its the best place to be especially now with the world cup mania! So who do you support?

Some pretty funny stuff have been happening to me.You know the things you learn outside of school and people tell you its useless? Well I have been finding that stuff very useful. Well the thing is am working with young people and I find little things that connect us like those silly games you played as kids.We usually play a little game before classes especially the ones we are meeting for the first time and it really breaks the ice. I also loved the art of grafitti when I was in highschool and who knew one day it would someday bring me closer to people who would otherwise be strangers!!

Attended on arrival training and loved every moment of it.EVS was great reading about in theory, but its even better in real life!!!Four more months to go with the project, I hope everyone is having as great a time as I am.
Am posting some pictures, of the things I have dome so far.......

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario