lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

Ola

Ola everyone from me Matshidiso,i am finally in Portugal and it has been more than a week here.This place is beautiful i love it already.I have a great family here at Rota Jovem and they have been taking good care of me and making sure my transition here is smooth.i was so excited to finally get here after such a long struggle and now that i am here reality is sinking in,physically i am settling in well but emotionally it is challenging.Being so far away from home,the people i love and all that is famialar to me is a bit hard on me emotionally,that is why i am glad i have more time here to adapt.im trying to get used to the cold since in Botswana it was summer.i love the food,buildings and mostly the people and learning the language.my on arrival training starts in a two days so i am excited.i will keep you all posted.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello :D


    Oh... Rota Jovem really is a big familly, and Portugal... Gosh.. I love that country!! Where are you staying? What have you seen till now?
    Do you already know how will your work be?

    GOOD LUCK!!!!

    Kiss
    Mariana (Portuguese volunteer in Kenya)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi matshidiso,Am prue the volunteer from kenya in spain.Wow nice that u settled in u described how am feeling since i came in abt a week ago!! enjoy n i hope to talk to you more!!

    ResponderBorrar