viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

My Economics classes are going from strength to spare! I found that I can fly over everything I have learned over thousands of years and bring key concepts in a very practical and accessible to most interested Kenyan heads. My classes have a rigid structure, but is effective. I'm almost at the level of those pills that make you lose 20kg in 20 days! I undertake to teach economic principles that seem essential to awaken critical thinking in 3 days (2 hours per day). And you know the funny thing? IT WORKS! Thanks to colors, permanent interaction, technical simplification and repetition syrup Marian puts in a little bottle the old pills!

# Class1: BASIC CONCEPTS #


  1. Demand

  2. Supply

  3. Market

  4. Stock Markets, Goods & Services, Foreign Exchange and Credit Markets

  5. Indicators: Inflation, Exchange Rate, Interest Rate and stock value Market Failure and Redistribution

  6. Economic policies (financial and fiscal)

# Class2: REALITY #


  1. Reviews and inquiries

  2. Calculation of Inflation and numbers

  3. Interpretation of the interest rate and numbers

  4. Interpretation of the rate of Interest

  5. Speculation and Arbitrage GDP

  6. Cycles, Recession and Expansion

  7. The crash of 1929

  8. The subprime crisis

# Class3: ECONOMIC PRACTICE#



  1. Reviews and Questions

  2. Interpretation of the "National Plan for Development"

  3. Basic Accounting


The parliament of the people is an area of Nairobi created by and for the community where people meet to exchange views on the state of Kenyan politics. It is open to the general public, mostly consisting of men and has no certain time, only local (Jevengi Garden). My organization is a platform for organizations - the "parliament of the people" is part of KENGO as an institution.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola Hola Mariana,
    hoping that you doing good.Ok so i like that your classes are ok,but you have taken me back too my dads in highschool wid the post!!! enjoy yourself!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hola hola Mariana, I got in just safe am having a blast n i love it!! like the economics lesson kiswahili waendeleaje lakini?

    ResponderBorrar