domingo, 12 de setiembre de 2010

Hi volunteers around Europe and Africa

Dumelang !!!! le kae

I 'm so happy to write. This last months I had the opportunity to travel around different south african countries. It was amazing discover, sharing time with local people and see the differents in every country.

In One month and half i'm going to Barcelona ( my city) I can't beleive pass almost seven month and half in this place MAUN ( Botswana)

I don't want to do an evaluation yet, but i'm feel so really lucky to have the opportunity of participate in this project. You know all of us we are in the big and unique project and hopefully is the first step to develop more projects with Africa in the future

The only I can say is ka leboga ( thank you)

Soon i'm gonna add some pictures from Maun, My friends,.....

Go Siame

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario