lunes, 28 de junio de 2010

LIFE IN MAUN




Dumela volunteers around Africa-Europe !!!

Le kae ( how are you) !!!!

Finally the winter start!!!! but only it's cold during mornings and evenings!!!!

My life in Maun during this five months it's really great!!! I'm so happy to participate in this amazing project. I had the opportunity to a met the Batswana people, the culture, the language ( unfortunately i can't speak fluently) and the gastronomy !!!!!!! I love pap, seswa, magwinya,... you know perfectly Matshi and Janet what i'm talking!!!!!

Maun is a special place, in the middle of the bush. Here you can find people around the world, is the most important place of safaris in southern africa and there are a lot of people to try to find a job here !!! Most people told me this place is unique and now I understand for what, you need to come and discover for what reason!!!!!!

This place is a litlle United Nations !!!! Is a contrast between the modern and traditional life in this country.

I have the opportunity to work with kids in the schools, it is really amazing!!!!! They learn me a lot about lifeskills, is a kind university of life.

My first Globalito for June is that!!!! I will continue to explain my life, comunity, friends in the nexts months

I want to add some pictures
Take care and enjoying your life !!!!

Tsala Sentle
Biel Martínez Lorca

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario